• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
GNLU1h.png

Pretty good for your first try. Keep it up

But i personally dont like the blue gem there. Add some waterplants maybe. looks better

I found this on my old PC a few days ago, I'm pretty sure I took some ideas from this thread to make them and maybe I copied a few maps too, not sure. However, I think they look nice :)

16128490_10154892553575996_1798103667_n.jpg

16129239_10154892554040996_1725634093_o.jpg
16118657_10154892554050996_256901823_n.jpg

K2oAIQI.gif

it does

you can change it with item editor.

I really like gifs for showoffs, but I do not know how to make them. So I've never done any exposure like that. I think it would be very F_ _ _. Total RPG

Pallet Town
90yVS2Q.png

Viridian City
vDol-4E.png

Overview
a_LU9xc.png

Viridian Forest
8MmZvb.png

Pewter City
1IdC6tZ.png

Overview
0geiOpz.png

Mt. Moon
r1AUe5z.png

Cerulean Outskirts(west)
I4dpi8d.png

Cerulean City
EMMzEm7.png

Cerulean Outskirts(east)
bBE94gm.png

Lavender Town
NnAGUPi.png

Saffron & Celadon City
HHsj7AB.png

Vermillion City
iPT8MB_.png

Minimap
Was waiting for something like this, looks pretty damn cool dude.

blez, the bordering and the mountains are very nice. i also like they style of the cities, but one big problem is the lack of good architecture. maybe you make some building look more exotic. not just quadratic rooms

blez, the bordering and the mountains are very nice. i also like they style of the cities, but one big problem is the lack of good architecture. maybe you make some building look more exotic. not just quadratic rooms
I think he is following the PxG map so I doubt he'll try bigger architecture =d

The towns are just a base rn, no details or anything, i just wanted to finish the base and then go bck through and make editions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back