• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
qmqMrNG.png

I need ideas for a server based on Game of Thrones, places for hunts, quests etc ...

The left one looks like a leaf. Make it a plant-creature dungeon

qmqMrNG.png

I need ideas for a server based on Game of Thrones, places for hunts, quests etc ...

I'd say kick the free map downloads and just start at kings landing and work your way out custom. Would be way cooler to see the real cities in there. Maybe scale the difficulty of monsters the further north you go. Also might wanna leave essos out for a while too that's a ton of content to deal with. Looks like an interesting project man, map looks accurate in shape so far. Hope to see the progress.

the shape is according to the real one, but I think it's too small

Atleast 3 years ago I was in my best mapping period, just now started to do some work again.

This will be the Entrance to my Teleport Room, more of an RPG way of teleport room instead of a teleport into a room full of teleports.

Give me feedback, since it was 3 years ago now, I've forgotten ALOT.

slpmvk.png

Last edited:
Atleast 3 years ago I was in my best mapping period, just now started to do some work again.

This will be the Entrance to my Teleport Room, more of an RPG way of teleport room instead of a teleport into a room full of teleports.

Give me feedback, since it was 3 years ago now, I've forgotten ALOT.

entrenceoftproom_zpscn6eus7b.png

Looks good, only thing I dont like is the border on the city ground or what ever it should be xD V at the end of picture :p

Looks good, only thing I dont like is the border on the city ground or what ever it should be xD V at the end of picture :p
Yeah, this is an old map of mine, just started on it again and yeah, will prob change it, I liked it back in the days! Thanks for the feedback mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back