• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost about 100dls at my litecoins, so sad :/
Progressive Minimap:
FPLdBVu.png

I think it gets a little less polluted.​

i continue mapping my flooded City. i spend some days mapping the new Content.

A Picture of the Piece of market street

FLOvVbK.jpg

This is the right side of the Gate Street

3gUacZ1.jpg

44ODL4Z.jpg

Here you can see the Gate of Baal

Cc8Q6Cv.jpg

GLLeqWK.jpg

kSsbL1T.jpg

vLPudI6.jpg

Qmo1Huv.png

yWzN2ub.jpg

Q33iFgR.jpg

i1kPY8R.jpg

Sry, coulndt decide which one is better

17OeZb5.png

x4nBL1y.jpg

HtLARa2.jpg

UmJV10y.jpg

KUqX2rc.jpg

Here are some overview pics:

DsJ8GHq.jpg

v6uqiJR.jpg

Last edited:
i continue mapping my flooded City. i spend some days mapping the new Content.

A Picture of the Piece of market street

FLOvVbK.jpg

This is the right side of the Gate Street

3gUacZ1.jpg

44ODL4Z.jpg

Here you can see the Gate of Baal

Cc8Q6Cv.jpg

GLLeqWK.jpg

kSsbL1T.jpg

vLPudI6.jpg

Qmo1Huv.png

yWzN2ub.jpg

Q33iFgR.jpg

i1kPY8R.jpg

Sry, coulndt decide which one is better

17OeZb5.png

x4nBL1y.jpg

HtLARa2.jpg

UmJV10y.jpg

KUqX2rc.jpg

Here are some overview pics:

DsJ8GHq.jpg

v6uqiJR.jpg

Ingame pics? '-'

Hello folks!

We recommend you not to post more than ONE picture per post. If you've got more pictures we recommend you to make a thread.

Hope you enjoy watching & posting.

Regards,
Xenios.

Just a reminder since it's been almost a thousand pages later

@GanjaCowboy Wow, I never realized the quest door could be used inside cities like that. Really shows how easy it is to get stuck thinking inside the box. But even if it just a normal quest door it's probably pretty interesting to players to get exposed to a "secret" already on day 1 of entering a city, waiting for the day they can discover what's inside.

@leonardo ramos Looks very good but I think the mountain ramp lacks some borders. At least on the east side (since that side of the sprite has more round shapes which ends in an abrupt way without borders).

@GanjaCowboy Wow, I never realized the quest door could be used inside cities like that. Really shows how easy it is to get stuck thinking inside the box. But even if it just a normal quest door it's probably pretty interesting to players to get exposed to a "secret" already on day 1 of entering a city, waiting for the day they can discover what's inside.
Well im just making it to look good, i think im never gonna make an server so its not important to me that some things might be ridiculus. Thanks for notice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back