[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Premium User
Reaction score
I like the first and third one Rami!
on the first one, put id "4029" in the root of the bamboo trees, makes it look way more natural.
Glad to see you trying out some mapping! keep up the nice work.

Ramirow

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I like the first and third one Rami!
on the first one, put id "4029" in the root of the bamboo trees, makes it look way more natural.
Glad to see you trying out some mapping! keep up the nice work.
Yeah, the second one is a total mess lol will look up that ID and see what it is, thank you friend <3

scheisse

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I like it a lot. One of the best cities that i saw recently. i rly like the combination of sprites, especially vrnore and pyramid sprites. The grounds, balconies all look so good! Great work

Kaspar

Open-Minded Member
Reaction score
I like it a lot. One of the best cities that i saw recently. i rly like the combination of sprites, especially vrnore and pyramid sprites. The grounds, balconies all look so good! Great work
The first thing that popped up in my head when I saw @Andréew 's piece, was your mapping piece "white city". Not quite sure why though.

Huckleberry

Reaction score
Hey I'm new here and started mapping two days ago. First of all I wanna thanks OG and Andréww for the tips. It really helped. :D

Now I'll post a small town I made today and please help me improve it! I want to learn as fast as I can so you can point what's wrong or must be changed.

I still have difficult with roofs and mountains... it's really hard to make the edges clean and not buggy.

I made a small town which has tight streets and things are quite close to eachother. I also made a temple outside the village as you can see below:

bybbzan

mapper
Premium User
Reaction score
Tried to make a desert palace. Not really happy with it tho.. [8.6]

Last edited: