• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored and thought I would make something autumny since I couldn't participate in my own competition xD
EgioQn5.png

u35yNDH.png

IDC what you think about the stones

IAYF8y0.png

Well you should be able to join the contest even tho you are hosting it @GhostX, its not like you can cheat the votes or anything.. :eek:
I see no harm in it, You should enter the next one. even if you are hosting it.
The only thing i can see be a little bit "Cheat" is that you can select the theme.. but that can be avoided rather easily, Have a community vote for what theme to use during the next contest. another way would be to let the previous winner select next theme. I see one problem with this one tho, if same person wins all the time he/she will get to chose everytime.

oh and nice pics! That house on picture 2 and 3, damn nice style.

Bored and thought I would make something autumny since I couldn't participate in my own competition xD
EgioQn5.png

u35yNDH.png

IDC what you think about the stones

IAYF8y0.png
I think it's for the best you didn't enter your own contest. There's no fun winning your own contest haha. Great piece.

Well you should be able to join the contest even tho you are hosting it @GhostX, its not like you can cheat the votes or anything.. :eek:
I see no harm in it, You should enter the next one. even if you are hosting it.
The only thing i can see be a little bit "Cheat" is that you can select the theme.. but that can be avoided rather easily, Have a community vote for what theme to use during the next contest. another way would be to let the previous winner select next theme. I see one problem with this one tho, if same person wins all the time he/she will get to chose everytime.

oh and nice pics! That house on picture 2 and 3, damn nice style.
It's more the fact I can see others entries etc.. I don't need to enter anyway just wanted to make an autumn themed map I guess.

Thanks for the comments though :>

Ugliest train you'll ever see but kinda hard without more 'angled' or 'cylindrical' sprites as well as textures.. Never really tried to do the whole "industrial" look with tibia. Maybe I'll make some form of industrial (maybe even go as far as steam punk) map.

Finished product on the train will likely be very different. Couldn't find many reference points to use so I just started making the shape and altered it as I went along. So this started as a base template but I think it turned out okay.

NulRa2J.png

Ugliest train you'll ever see but kinda hard without more 'angled' or 'cylindrical' sprites as well as textures.. Never really tried to do the whole "industrial" look with tibia. Maybe I'll make some form of industrial (maybe even go as far as steam punk) map.

Finished product on the train will likely be very different. Couldn't find many reference points to use so I just started making the shape and altered it as I went along. So this started as a base template but I think it turned out okay.

NulRa2J.png
Your mapping ideas are incredible 😅. Are you working for any server or working on a project of your own?

NulRa2J.png

That's impressive 👌

clean traditional mapping. i love it! (except the while pillars+fire on the balcony surrounded by wooden railing; i would remove it)

EDITED:
and you forgot chimneys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back