[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps

julianabdal

Best answers
Reaction score
Hi, what software do you use to map? Where can I get one with the creatures of versions 11.0 - 12.0?

Thank you.

scheisse

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Rme, remere map editor. Just search the forum for the download link + extentions. Or google.

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Well you should be able to join the contest even tho you are hosting it @GhostX, its not like you can cheat the votes or anything.. :eek:
I see no harm in it, You should enter the next one. even if you are hosting it.
The only thing i can see be a little bit "Cheat" is that you can select the theme.. but that can be avoided rather easily, Have a community vote for what theme to use during the next contest. another way would be to let the previous winner select next theme. I see one problem with this one tho, if same person wins all the time he/she will get to chose everytime.

oh and nice pics! That house on picture 2 and 3, damn nice style.

owned

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Bored and thought I would make something autumny since I couldn't participate in my own competition xD

IDC what you think about the stones

I think it's for the best you didn't enter your own contest. There's no fun winning your own contest haha. Great piece.

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score
Well you should be able to join the contest even tho you are hosting it @GhostX, its not like you can cheat the votes or anything.. :eek:
I see no harm in it, You should enter the next one. even if you are hosting it.
The only thing i can see be a little bit "Cheat" is that you can select the theme.. but that can be avoided rather easily, Have a community vote for what theme to use during the next contest. another way would be to let the previous winner select next theme. I see one problem with this one tho, if same person wins all the time he/she will get to chose everytime.

oh and nice pics! That house on picture 2 and 3, damn nice style.
It's more the fact I can see others entries etc.. I don't need to enter anyway just wanted to make an autumn themed map I guess.

Thanks for the comments though :>

Blackstone

Mapper of Thanatos
Best answers
Reaction score
It's very abstract and hard to rate. I like it tho.
Especially I like the fact that our mapping board got way more active lately which is great if you ask me.
Keep it up!

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score
Ugliest train you'll ever see but kinda hard without more 'angled' or 'cylindrical' sprites as well as textures.. Never really tried to do the whole "industrial" look with tibia. Maybe I'll make some form of industrial (maybe even go as far as steam punk) map.

Finished product on the train will likely be very different. Couldn't find many reference points to use so I just started making the shape and altered it as I went along. So this started as a base template but I think it turned out okay.

FenX

Best answers
Reaction score
Ugliest train you'll ever see but kinda hard without more 'angled' or 'cylindrical' sprites as well as textures.. Never really tried to do the whole "industrial" look with tibia. Maybe I'll make some form of industrial (maybe even go as far as steam punk) map.

Finished product on the train will likely be very different. Couldn't find many reference points to use so I just started making the shape and altered it as I went along. So this started as a base template but I think it turned out okay.

Your mapping ideas are incredible 😅. Are you working for any server or working on a project of your own?