• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making someone an Evo style Hunting TP room.. Idea is a few of the spawns will surround it so you'll see other players hunting around the teleports to give it some kind of "life".
CdAjx8c.png

CdAjx8c

I'm new here and came to show my first attempts at mapping using RME.
I must advance that I am no expert but I want to improve with time.

I've done several attempts but overall I've done two jobs.

The first was a renovation of the Frodo Tavern in Thais.

The second was a house that would be an insight into Zao's scenario.

Frodo Tarvern (Renovation)

QGtjxgh.png

Zao Mountain House

93Yr9Ro.png

qYL4Hle.png

eTgpAlh.png

Hi guys (& gals)

It pains me to say goodbye to one of the most famous threads in the mapping community, especially with it reaching 900 pages! It didn't quite make it to 1,000 and I'm the one responsible for it failing to make it there. However, the majority of this thread is filled with dead images and therefore, we see it fit to make a new showoff thread.

If you use the OtLand host for your images, the embedded images shouldn't break going forward. This means, we can try to keep as many images visible as possible.

I know most of you will still use other image hosting sites but I advise you use otland's host so that we may revisit your magnificent maps for many years to come.

This thread is now closed to further replies: RIP.
I'll keep this stickied for a couple weeks to highlight the recent images posted here - but please feel free to repost them in the new thread.

The new thread is stickied but can also be found here: [Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps! (https://otland.net/threads/quick-showoff-post-your-latest-maps.267189/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back