• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
[sarcasm]
Thank you Tibia, for the always so wonderful sprites you add to the game.
sBk0Bdy.png

[/sarcasm]

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Is it bad? With another random sprite... Yes.
Betting that the mountain is something they'll add by 10.6 (since it wasn't even registered in the tibia.dat file, only in tibia.spr) there's not much that fits to it yet. Though the mountain itself might look good somewhere, the ugly old-sprite ramp in pink is not.
We'll see when they release the rest if the whole will look good. :p

Betting that the mountain is something they'll add by 10.6 (since it wasn't even registered in the tibia.dat file, only in tibia.spr) there's not much that fits to it yet. Though the mountain itself might look good somewhere, the ugly old-sprite ramp in pink is not.
We'll see when they release the rest if the whole will look good. :p
I was about to ask the version.. But yeah, I think it would fit with something Darklord made a month ago

I was about to ask the version.. But yeah, I think it would fit with something Darklord made a month ago
You mean this?
mdOe84cl.png

I'd say this place looks better with these walls than the others :p :)
(maybe the ground could work).

Also, the reason to why I'm sceptic about the sprites is this tile:
1GaVAgV.png

That was also among the sprites, I have not edited this..

IRg7aBMA.png

Okej guys, this is part of My Custom mapp, hope you like this part :) (NOT DONE YET)
AUTOBORDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
also, how are trees gonna grow without grass/dirt?
and, fyi, you shouldn't zoom in that much when you take screenies in RME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back