• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
920GXg8.jpg

comparison between when i started and where im at now.

a8ed9c39cea961f424cc12a8011d1ac8.jpg

You have improved a lot with the detailing and groundborderings. It's a bit overspammed though with gravel and stones I must say, and there is almost no variation in details on the mountain. Something else for you to think of next time is to make the mountain shape more interesting and not so plain. But as I said, you have indeed improved a lot! Keep it going.

You have improved a lot with the detailing and groundborderings. It's a bit overspammed though with gravel and stones I must say, and there is almost no variation in details on the mountain. Something else for you to think of next time is to make the mountain shape more interesting and not so plain. But as I said, you have indeed improved a lot! Keep it going.
Thanks for the feedback, i'll keep that in mind for the next stuff i make.

First time ever mapping seriously.

Would love some feedback because imo it looks awful.

9opgZGL.png

RPFCtHn.png

One of the best revamps for evo ;) ekhem! Enigma City :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back