• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
qGsHawG.png

Suggestions for my first bit of mapping I've shared to Otland?

@owned
I love the way you have structured and detailled the map. You can improve the quality of the map by using borders in the way @GhostX did, so there wont also be borders over edges and on bridges. It's a good place to hunt monsters like crystal spiders, cyclops, stone golems and/or water elementals in my opinion.

@GhostX
I just love it so far. You have improved very well since the last time I logged in here :). It looks a bit like a zone where low levels on main could get their first experience. Like it is (and should be) on every Cipsoft Tibia city. The combination of green, plants and waterfalls behind the city totally fits. According to this I should, to make it more realistic, remove the desert, dirt and rock soil behind the waterfalls. I only should place rock tiles sometimes a little more behind the waterfalls, like you did behind the towngate and on the middle of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back