• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So simple and nice, would be probably nicer to see the bottom floor of the house have those wooden+stone wall version of those walls.
Also get rid of the dead branch and maybe put a flower or something in that vicinity ;)

This is only a Sneak Peak of the Map I have been working on! ;), granted its not finished by any means and I only gave you all a tiny bit of my map heheheheSeclusion.jpg

@RayneShyne,
I will give you some small tips if you dont mind.

first, Try to not make everything so straight and squarish. with the width of that road you made it is possible to have it straight but not really looking like it.
second thing i kind of noticed is that you just have trees, and a lot of diffrent ones that does not really fit in. i can see you used the tree doodad, try stick to 3-5 trees and bushes aswell, also there is no rocks in your forest.
and please for the love of god, dont use cobblestone and water borders thingy on the same tile, i do not think it fits at all what so ever.

There are a lot of mappers out there who are amazing at doing nature, take a look at how they do it.
I will not just bash on your map tho, one thing i do like is the layout. road to the city entrance, the ship outside of the city with a light house and stuff.
it has potential.

last, Do not use autoborder. as soon as you learn to map with raw, your maps will improve a lot.

SBFk5Gl.png

Trying to find a way to move away from the dirt/grassy theme, thinking about something like Port hope/Ankrahmun+Dara (mountain range split), one side a jungle/rainforest and the other a somewhat. Any ideas?​

@RokojoM great idea, was definitely thinking a canyon to seperate both parts or a cave. Canyon would be legit though.
@Sentielo looks great and really reminds me of real tibia which I actually love. Though probs a little too similar for me ;p though great job

@RokojoM great idea, was definitely thinking a canyon to seperate both parts or a cave. Canyon would be legit though.
@Sentielo looks great and really reminds me of real tibia which I actually love. Though probs a little too similar for me ;p though great job

Haha that's correct. The way of details is based on Yalahar Minotaurs :).
Your piece is great as usual.

Reminds me of minotaur district in yalahar. Same sprites. But its good, i like it.

SBFk5Gl.png

Trying to find a way to move away from the dirt/grassy theme, thinking about something like Port hope/Ankrahmun+Dara (mountain range split), one side a jungle/rainforest and the other a somewhat. Any ideas?​
maybe a bunch of hills/cliffs/mountains/whatever with waterways connecting them? kinda like the Krailos entrance

Here is what the city looks like, im still working on outside of the city but will take suggestionsseclusion1.jpg

two rich player houses in one of my cities in my map for my custom server
knT31jz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back