• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ardea
uNzkvQs.jpg

aEas46y.jpg

Looks promising, do you have a project thread or website?
Keep posting shots.
You can find a link to this project in my signature
Many things have changed, the first post will be updated soon..

I'm throwing the last picture of the desert here
I know there are a lot of stones but in the game looks better

aZ7Zy6B.jpg

Sorry for my bad English;)

Not sure where I'm going with this or if I even like it.:confused:

nqUL768.png
In my opinion i think the dirt border on grass looks wierd, it would be better to just use the grass border on the dirt, same thing with the stone borders you have, but thats just my opinion.

Not sure where I'm going with this or if I even like it.:confused:

nqUL768.png
Feels a bit empty. I can tell you what i would do with this, if that will give you any ideas.
I would make it some kind of fortress/village, put walls over those mountains, make this valley a center, add some more houses, a lot ladders/stairs and boats on a shore.

@leonardo ramos make a pvp event just in the city when you have finnished it. Winner will have the throne

I do not have a server. This map is from a supposed medieval town to a fantasy server. Your idea is good but I would have to host a server, set up and program everything just so that the event would happen, not to mention that this city would be just the starting point for the map that would surround it. With luck and some active limbs helping, we'll be out in a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back