• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the ground floor is finalized. My goal is to rotate the entire city of Thais (including parts outside which can be seen from the inside) 90° clockwise. I'm trying to stay true to the original but some things will obviously require change, e.g Captain Bluebear's ship is docked in the opposite direction – there simply aren't sprites supporting ships turned east in Tibia.
View attachment 30900
I don't know what will come out of this map yet. Maybe I will release the map if someone is interested. Maybe I will take up hosting some kind of war server on it (been thinking about getting back into hosting). One thing I know for sure is that I won't make some kind of "complete" reverse map. It's just way too time consuming and I don't think it's worth it on a larger scale.

Check this.

Attachments

• rotatedtibiamaps.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 24 · VirusTotal
Finished the reverse Thais project. Everything is rotated 90° and it's mostly (otherwise) identical to 7.7 real map Thais (with some small exceptions to stair/ladder/door placements which can't be 100% the same).

full thais reverse.png

Kinda old one, tho never shown here.......

TWQU9s4.png

5pfk9d7.png

DpmdDQQ.png

@leonardo ramos
Cyclops, dwarves, wyverns, stone golems, little dragons, bandit camps, leaf golems, water elementals, crystalcrusher, earth elemental, blobs, coryms, goblins, orcs, minotaurs, monks, bonelords, tarantulas, undeads.
@Worr
You're crazy man ;)
@eiserne festung
Both locations looks nice =)

Most of the ground floor is finalized. My goal is to rotate the entire city of Thais (including parts outside which can be seen from the inside) 90° clockwise. I'm trying to stay true to the original but some things will obviously require change, e.g Captain Bluebear's ship is docked in the opposite direction – there simply aren't sprites supporting ships turned east in Tibia.
View attachment 30900
I don't know what will come out of this map yet. Maybe I will release the map if someone is interested. Maybe I will take up hosting some kind of war server on it (been thinking about getting back into hosting). One thing I know for sure is that I won't make some kind of "complete" reverse map. It's just way too time consuming and I don't think it's worth it on a larger scale.

that's crazy, sir :eek:

okay, i finally managed to add the missing Building on one of my previous works:

DirSQdc.jpg

8WLRpCL.jpg

SZP5Xqj.jpg

I got bad Feedback because of the Quality of my Images, so this time i posted Images in different sizes to please all screenshot tastes

it looks cool, there's a server that expanded the watchable screen ingame, Medivia i think its called

i'd love to see these pics but with light effects and also the character in the middle like if it's actual gameplay

it looks cool, there's a server that expanded the watchable screen ingame, Medivia i think its called

i'd love to see these pics but with light effects and also the character in the middle like if it's actual gameplay

I till dont have a expanded client, im using lic ingame+rme pic for make screens

@leonardo ramos The mapping looks great. But some of those custom sprites are too anti-aliased compared to Tibia's own sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back