• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of city walls expansion for my oldest town. Mostly done, just needs some more details.

tWfqdnZ.jpg

I think there should be grassy mountains on the same style as grass to make such maps possible

So, all my finished stuff will be shown in my thread that i'll open up soon.
Been working on this piece for a new server coming out soon (can't say which yet)
Here's what I got so far. Just need the details and a few things like a bridge n quest points/puzzle points.

TPkbhMX.png

gPKIvaz.png

So, all my finished stuff will be shown in my thread that i'll open up soon.
Been working on this piece for a new server coming out soon (can't say which yet)
Here's what I got so far. Just need the details and a few things like a bridge n quest points/puzzle points.

I like it, the mountain sprites on the second picture are really nice. Only thing I dislike is the sharp edges on the borders of the stone ground and the south mountain edges.
Other than that, it looks pretty fresh and solid.

@Lazurian55 You can upload your images directly to Otland when you make your comment. As for mapping I think 'more is less' is a good concept to go by. Right now you have like 4 different materials for mud/dirt. It's easy to just add more and more details but often it looks better to keep it simpler.

@Up
That demon quest thingie is a sort of stuff I really enjoy doing myself, that break in the walls is well made. Also I like the lava and stuff around the platform in centre... Ahh, the new Tibia 8\9\10 sprites, maybe some day I will be making maps out of it too. So far I am stuck in 7.6 editing :<
Gonna show something similar that I've done and frankly, still doing. Magma & burning hells are my mostly enjoyable places to do. But that lack of f.e lava waterfalls is hurting a lot LOL.
Ukv5VrZ.jpg

And some desert structures as a part of project I am into.
GLiacdA.jpg

+ in game
j0iTxmG.jpg

Maybe going to make a city over the next couple of weeks :rolleyes: Started on the southern gate, going to try to focus on a roman city type with inner city walls.. not sure how it will turn out only have a rough idea in head. Roads probably going to change so it has pathway and road separate.. we'll see.

XEFCNQx.gif

Inspiration (Kinda)

Last edited:
[DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT FINISHED]
I call this map: Zulazza's Vacation House

Think about this, our general Zulazza the Corruptor must be really tired after a lot of times of protecting Zzaion against orc forces and being killed by a lot of ambitious warriors. He deserves some vacations, that's why i'm building a well-deserved vacation house for him!

I started this hours ago lmao.

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-06-2-19-17-9.png
    screenshot_2018-06-2-19-17-9.png
    686.9 KB · Views: 46 · VirusTotal
Simple and look nice ;)
for me 8/10 cuz i like more details :D and mix sprtite btw good work :D
pozdro xD

Love the library!! You should throw in a few extra book tricks in those book cases :p (the one where the books stick out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back