• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
f51be2c193bca82b43d20a9c7214280e.png

i really suck at mapping but i try my best

Its not bad, try use some borders for mix ground, put on ground more rock try use more raw items.
Some tips from me, go to raw pallet and check all and search some sprites what look be good on this map :D

Uploading all map ATM, find at at Downloads later.. ca 69mb original map from Argardh: Knights OF Tibia, about 80% custom made, 100% by him..

Attachments

Has some nice stuff to it for sure, but some wierdly placed objects i must say..

The crate and health potion to the west?
Fountain is a bit weird.
curtains lower east corner

Otherwise its nice tho. keep it up

Kind of need to improve my buildings seeing what @scheisse has done there. Good job there!. Don't mind me if I take inspiration from you.

This is work in progress still and still playing a bit with styles to see what I like more.

HonestNegligibleEmperorpenguin.gif

Kind of need to improve my buildings seeing what @scheisse has done there. Good job there!. Don't mind me if I take inspiration from you.

This is work in progress still and still playing a bit with styles to see what I like more.
That's an RME screenshot? How did you get it to show transparent water? Or is this through OTClient?

HonestNegligibleEmperorpenguin.gif

how did you get this type of clear water?
is it mod or extantion?

if so please let me know how to get it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back