• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the first and third one Rami!
on the first one, put id "4029" in the root of the bamboo trees, makes it look way more natural.
Glad to see you trying out some mapping! keep up the nice work.
Yeah, the second one is a total mess lol will look up that ID and see what it is, thank you friend <3

Here is a little sneak peek on a little something im working on right now :)
hope you like it.
1zf3kgo.png

I like it a lot. One of the best cities that i saw recently. i rly like the combination of sprites, especially vrnore and pyramid sprites. The grounds, balconies all look so good! Great work

I like it a lot. One of the best cities that i saw recently. i rly like the combination of sprites, especially vrnore and pyramid sprites. The grounds, balconies all look so good! Great work
The first thing that popped up in my head when I saw @Andréew 's piece, was your mapping piece "white city". Not quite sure why though.

Hey I'm new here and started mapping two days ago. First of all I wanna thanks OG and Andréww for the tips. It really helped. :D

Now I'll post a small town I made today and please help me improve it! I want to learn as fast as I can so you can point what's wrong or must be changed.

I still have difficult with roofs and mountains... it's really hard to make the edges clean and not buggy.

I made a small town which has tight streets and things are quite close to eachother. I also made a temple outside the village as you can see below:

rZYba9a.jpg

xr3TC4S.jpg

5fBFaeF.jpg

1cquzAb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back