• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it overall from the coloring and amount of details. It's just like I can't decide whether I like the sprites or not.
Nice to see something new from you anyways :)

I am starting on mapping, all tip is welcome. (sorry for many photos)
(i downloaded this "amazon camp" on the forum, and changed the grass and added all decoration items)
screenshot_2019-08-20-10-37-32.png

screenshot_2019-08-20-10-52-3.png

This Warlock hunt i created from zero.
screenshot_2019-08-20-10-57-50.png

screenshot_2019-08-20-10-58-17.png

Hfg191P.png

Nothing special, just bored and made a quick piece whilst thinking of some inspiration to map next.

Hey, how did u add that snow on the diagonal roof? Once i was trying to do the same, but it didnt work

Hey, how did u add that snow on the diagonal roof? Once i was trying to do the same, but it didnt work
Haven't mapped with newer clients since a long time, but I reckon if it doesn't work by adding the snow on the same floor level as the roof, then he must've added the snow on a +1 level.

I have been working in a map of lord of the rings. I am not a mapper and is my first big proyect. I have been using a lot of the autoborder brunsh and trying to focus in doing a big map and very lore friendly. I know that expert mappers will have a lot to say jajaja but my map work pretty well, I hope I will be able to open the server in a few months. Middle Earth Adventures (http://middleserver.blogspot.com/)
bree posada.jpg
Prancing Pony Inn, in Bree.
new2.jpg
Center of Bree
new3.jpg
Ruins of the old city of Annuminas, you can also see some of the levels in the minimaps. This are just some of the places I have created. The year is the 2900 of the third age. 41 years before the hobbit history.

Hi, what software do you use to map? Where can I get one with the creatures of versions 11.0 - 12.0?

Thank you.

Rme, remere map editor. Just search the forum for the download link + extentions. Or google.

Local farm. Residents wonder where he gets his meat from... they'll be shocked to learn the truth!

food shop.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back