• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Hello folks!

Here you can show one of your latest and newest mapping piece to people and you may post/get comments from the picture, but please do not post any spam/offtopic messages!! they will be deleted (or other rule violations) since this is not a chitchat thread therefore please limit your posts or yet again your post(s) will be removed by me or another moderator.

We recommend you not to post more than ONE picture per post. If you've got more pictures we recommend you to make a thread.

Hope you enjoy watching & posting.

Regards,
Xenios.

This thread is only for OpenTibia mapping, not for custom Paint-like images.

Last edited:
30cbm81.jpg

Not really finished :p.

Last edited:
Barker Show Off

My first show off!

Start city (No details yet, will fix soon)
map1bm3.jpg

More pictures will come! Please comments

HAha xenios that was a funny one, i liked it.

Well this is just something i mapped earlier today, i also added more to it but this is the only ss i took.

arena1.bmp

Only 100x100 sqm arena for players to kill each other w/o worry of deathloss/item loss

Xenios o_O Wth is that XD?
I like it

Here is mine:
nice1nv4.png

Thanks, I like your one too though the waterfalls could be better on the egdes. :)

Looks nice :) I like them in other words..

Hmmm... i haven't downloaded the Mapeditor 8.21.. Is it able to download here on otland? or is it just RME 8.21..
I want SimOne 8.21 :D

Sorry Double Post!

Ah, there i found it :>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back