• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Quote notification

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

My suggestion is like if you post something on a thread, then someone quotes your post, you get notified so you check it.. many times when someone quotes me, i never know about it

:peace:

Lolaye

It's not efficient for performance reasons. You should see how many slowdown problems Kimmo Alm had with the "Replies to my replies" feature, but his site was running on 20th century hardware.

If the notifications to replies are delivered via PM and not checked on every page load, then this wouldn't be a problem

Last edited:
Let me bump this with some humor while we wait!
mNZvwEs0xe.jpg

signed ... :D

See, i didnt need notified for that quote , its called looking at the side bar .. you should try it sometime ^^

See, i didnt need notified for that quote , its called looking at the side bar .. you should try it sometime ^^

Yeah guess what, not everyone is 24/7 in OTL to check the sidebar you moron.

You can also keep one tab open for every reply you make. But refreshing 1k tabs would get boring and not to mention it would really slow down your computer.

Useless Thread.

What you just posted is not a thread. The word you are looking for is "reply" or "post". My question is why you would post such an informative reply. My brain cannot process that much data. But at the end of the day we can all just be happy you did not want to annihilate humanity today. If you had kept going with "This is an unless reply written by hand using a wireless logitech keyboard and brute force" my brain would simply explode.

Back