• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Rachel (mf e lf seller) doesn't work.

jigsaw

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'll be direct to the point.

I'm using REALOTX 7.72, testing it and everything. When I speak with the Rachel, there is a chat:
"
19:17 Bifrost: hi
19:17 Rachel: Welcome Bifrost! Whats your need?
19:17 Bifrost: buy bp of mf
19:17 Bifrost: buy bp of manafluid
"
She doesn't seem to respond and in the console there is no error message.

Anyone can help me?

Attachments

Solution
I solved the problem by "borrowing" Rachel lua and xml from 7.4 OTX.

Thank you so much for those who helped me with your anwsers.
You have commented the part where it adds 'buy bp of mf'

Remove:
Code:
--[[

and
Code:
]]--

I've commented about bp of mf, but everything doesn't seem to respond.

I tried what you told me, but it doesn't worked.

If I delete those lines as you suggest, my console get this error:

"
[13/10/2017 15:54:26] [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/npc/scripts/Rachel.lua:285: '<eof>' expected near 'end'
[13/10/2017 15:54:26] [Warning - NpcEvents::NpcEvents] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/Rachel.lua
[13/10/2017 15:54:26] data/npc/scripts/Rachel.lua:285: '<eof>' expected near 'end'
"

Any clue, my friend?

I've commented about bp of mf, but everything doesn't seem to respond.

I tried what you told me, but it doesn't worked.

If I delete those lines as you suggest, my console get this error:

"
[13/10/2017 15:54:26] [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/npc/scripts/Rachel.lua:285: '<eof>' expected near 'end'
[13/10/2017 15:54:26] [Warning - NpcEvents::NpcEvents] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/Rachel.lua
[13/10/2017 15:54:26] data/npc/scripts/Rachel.lua:285: '<eof>' expected near 'end'
"

Any clue, my friend?
Remove the 'end' on line 285.

Remove the 'end' on line 285.

Thank you my friend, that solved the issue with LuaInterface.

But, it didn't solve the initial problem.

Whenever I say HI, she responds normally, but the NPC seems to not recognize the words "bp of manafluids or bp of sds, and so on.."

Is there something about the vocation? I mean, shes on the sorceres guilds facility.

I'm still searching a solution out there...I'll be greatly appreciated if someone could help me here.

Last edited:
Thank you my friend, that solved the issue with LuaInterface.

But, it didn't solve the initial problem.

Whenever I say HI, she responds normally, but the NPC seems to not recognize the words "bp of manafluids or bp of sds, and so on.."

Is there something about the vocation? I mean, shes on the sorceres guilds facility.

I'm still searching a solution out there...I'll be greatly appreciated if someone could help me here.
You can try this if your modules.lua has functions for it.
Lua:
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp sudden death', 'bp sd'}, 2003, 2268, 6000, 2, 'backpack sudden death runes')

Otherwise it seems like it's a deprecated section of the script if it's commented out. Are you sure this distro doesn't allow stackable runes, because that would explain why backpacks of runes wouldn't be needed anymore.

I solved the problem by "borrowing" Rachel lua and xml from 7.4 OTX.

Thank you so much for those who helped me with your anwsers.

Attachments

Last edited:
Solution
Back