• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Racism on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

patryk22005

Reaction score
-This is racism, I insert your your page with what you now have written to the orchard. I've seen a lot of polish conversation here on this website. You got 2 languages I do not see the problem ....

-I have prin scri now end i dont live that i promise.... I live in England and works in England. You're the first person who made such a big mistake: D Even for such a great website ...

Attachments

Do you want everyone to write in their own language?
To keep otland simple just talk eng(My opinion). And is it racism to make a board where you can write in whatever language you want?

It is needless to write down which language is spoken on this forum.
Every single menu entry and boards are named in English. Please stop the spam now.

Moved to Feedback board.

Hello, forum's Human resource experienced individual here. Listen, you made a thread in the Jobs board with the title "Praca dla ciebie!!Job 4u !!:D"
What on earth is that? Since it isn't english that was enough reason to delete your thread. You also had polish replies in your thread and you replied them in polish language too, another reason to delete your bilingual thread because it leads other users to write in foreign language. It has been discussed more than enough in this thread for you to understand that the main language on this forum is english. You complain for rules that are not written? Well, we do have unwritten rules that you will eventually know with the behavior of users or the warning you receive by a moderator, like the many times you have made doubleposts. Either you stick to it or you will see warnings and deletions coming for you, that's all you need to know here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back