• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Sprites!

Souldrainer

Radonia~
Reaction score
As some know Radonia will have its own Client, along with it we hope to part from Tibia (In all ways) This is a start of the SPR we are going to try to create, we need a lot of pictures to succeed.

NOTE: WE APPRECIATE HOME MADE PICTURES! ( A LOT OF SCENERY NEEDED )

Legal notice:
Remember, by posting graphics in here you let the Radonia Team have them and therefor use them in whatever purpose.
The pictures must be owned by you or have the agreement of its rightful copyright owner.
( Pictures added here by the team are copyrighted to the rightful owner and creator of the pictures)

REPLY PLEASE

When you post graphics, please post and update ONE (1) post. Do not make 10 posts with different graphics!

Signs:
305.png
304.png
303.png
302.png

Reptilian Egg:
306.png

Whip:
307.png

Telescope:
308.png

The Hammer Of Gods:
309.png

Razorblade:
310.png

Iron Knuckles (L & R):
311.png
312.png

Diffrent types of headbands:
tr.png
lol1.png
lol2.png
lol3-1.png
lol4.png
lol5.png
lol6.png

Vampire fangs:
lol7.png

Lightning Sword:
lol8.png

Piece of Iron:
lol9.png

Piece of Gold:
lol10.png

Tokko's Guitar:
tokkosguitar.png

Tokko's Hat:
tokkoshat.png

Soulie's scarf:
souliesscarf.png

Shoulder pads (L & R):
314.png
315.png

Rope:
316.png

Bench (Will be remade):
317.png
319.png

Hole:
321.png

Stone:
322.png

Katana:
323.png

Sai (L & R):
324.png
325.png

Knuckle Knifes (L & R):
326.png
327.png

Golden Dagger Of Finding (L & R):
328.png

Necklace Of Finding:
329.png

Shinobi Forehead Protector:
330.png

Straw hat:
331.png

Iron Knuckle glove (L & R):
321-1.png
322-1.png

Parcel and Used Parcel:
332.png
333.png

a Sword:
334.png

Butcher Axe:
338.png

More here (click me)

Last edited:
Well, nice pictures though I can't see the Radonian Badge. Also, the slayer sword could be somewhat nicer with some more shading.

Don't like the graphics you made, to be honest...though the shading is pretty good. (Can't do it half as good tho)

OK all GOGOGO.... the person who gives the most sprites by next month will win $20 that they can use on what they want!!

I like the badge, it's well shaded, I used to sprite a bit in paint.

The sword needs a line seperating the two spikes from the actual blade, imo. But quite good for first attempt!

Just curious. Is it allowed to for example copy a fire sword as a start and then change the colors/add some different flames or do I need to make them from scratch? Also wanna know what format they should be in. Does paint work or do I need some advanced program or a converter?

Okay, but can I make a new version from an old sword? Like that bright sword someone posted (only for the oldest stuff. And btw they're suppose to be 30*30 right?

Can't wait, Bad! Just take your time, and make them good! ;)

well, have not so many finnished sprites right now, but can give you a little preview of the building them i have started.

vrehrn.png

undrehrn.png

horisontell.png

verikal.png

have some things that will be finnished soon, like my castaway-skin and my Pharaoh set.
^_^

Last edited:
Varmor Armor (with Bonestorm):
382.png

Spiked Scimitar (with Bonestorm):
384.png

Blade (With Sir herik):
383.png

Gold Plated spear (with Bonestorm):
386.png

Studded wooden shield (With Sir herik):
385.png

Giant Snakes tounge (With Honibal):
387.png

Emerald Sword (with Bonestorm):
389.png

Great Sword (With Sir herik):
388.png

Spiked sword(With Sir herik):
391.png

Steel boots (with Bonestorm):
390.png

Aole Vera (with Bonestorm):
392.png

Rotten Head staff (with Bonestorm):
393.png

Last edited:
I'm trying to make a sword and can make more if it's good enough.
Although it's just a simple sword and can be bigger.

swordgd1.png

Edit:

sword2ev3.png

Last edited:
Omfg, Soulie! I love that donations, theyre so impressive!

Though I dont like your graphics to be honest ;_; except the bag of magic dust^^ that owns

Seen those sprites before ... looking suspiciously much like Phobos.

Nice sprites, Soulie. Didn't know you were that good on sprites, but on the other hand. Is there something you CAN'T do? :p

ha can't reach everywere... such as high schelves and things alike, cuz hes real short... but thats like tha only thing i can think of that i know he can't do :p

Well, Soulie's sprites aren't the best I've seen...but every time he adds something new, you can see a difference to the other sprites..he's becoming better :)

If you practice some more you'll be hired by Cip ;_; as "allround-talent" :D

@The posts above me: Haha! Don't take it too serious, Soulie! I'm just 1,80 aswell^^

Jimmy is 2,10 :(
And By the way YOU might experience a small change in my "talent" now, I made a Radonia insignia while eating. I'll make anew one later.

Back