• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Rage section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
O HAII!

I know this probably won't get approved but its a good idea I think.

Most forums I am a part of have a Rage Section

People post threads of what has aggravated them today or just if they need to vent they do it there. Most the times arguments start up but noone really gets mad at each other, its just fun to argue sometimes. Different than flaming. I think it would be a good idea to let some people vent.

But there should be some rules though
like, no racism, sexism, anything with sexuality. stuff like that.

Why old thread closed?
This is a good idea, BTW A lot of this is happening and threads get deleted or they get warnings? THIS IDEA FTW?!

Because we got rules against offensive language, where rage posts usually lead to, simple.

This will just cause random arguments and flames and will offer no benefit towards the community

Well, An own section! DUH!
Just dont go there if u dont want to?!

We already have this section called "Banned people", immature kids doesn't have place here on otland ;)

And you think there won't be reports from there xd

You think it's a good idea because you believe people will actually go there and rage rather than doing it in the thread they're already viewing. The thread was rejected because it was a stupid idea, so this thread is being closed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.