• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Rage Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
I know this probably won't get approved but its a good idea I think.

Most forums I am a part of have a Rage Section

People post threads of what has aggravated them today or just if they need to vent they do it there. Most the times arguments start up but noone really gets mad at each other, its just fun to argue sometimes. Different than flaming. I think it would be a good idea to let some people vent.

But there should be some rules though
like, no racism, sexism, anything with sexuality. stuff like that.

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world but I think you could go into your back yard and yell, I think only nerds would type their anger out lol

mhmhm might be a good idea, hear some opinions on bad stuff that happened in your day, idk i approve of it xD

well some people dont have backyards. lol. Its mostly for fun, funny to see what people complain about. Sorta like FML website.

Arguing on the internet is like winning the olynpics for handicaps. even though you win, your still a retard.

Arguing on the internet is like winning the olynpics for handicaps. even though you win, your still a retard.

You fail. Would be better to state your own opinion about that instead of quoting someone else's words. Also you fail at quoting. The original quote is:
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

I like that idea although that board should be created just for fun arguments not serious ones.

You fail. Would be better to state your own opinion about that instead of quoting someone else's words. Also you fail at quoting. The original quote is:

I like that idea although that board should be created just for fun arguments not serious ones.

Why do i fail? that is my opinion, the suggestion is retarded.
It's more fail of you to even try correct me.

Why do i fail? that is my opinion, the suggestion is retarded.
It's more fail of you to even try correct me.

Posting a quote is not an actual opinion and it's even more fail of you not to understand that you copied the statement wrongly. Not to mention that what you said is not calling Old Greg's suggestion retarded but internet arguments. Don't provoke me to fight...remember the statement you posted?

@henrik even though your Quote made me giggle like a school girl, i still think your completley way off. I think it would be fun to have a Rage Section.

I don't like the idea. But good luck anyways!

Posting a quote is not an actual opinion and it's even more fail of you not to understand that you copied the statement wrongly. Not to mention that what you said is not calling Old Greg's suggestion retarded but internet arguments. Don't provoke me to fight...remember the statement you posted?

save me for this wanna be crap.

should KuGaSh1rA quote "Don't provoke me to fight" haha

WHAT THE F**K?! WE DON'T NEED A FREAKIN RAGE SECTION?!?! WTF?!

GOD DAMNIT, I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

Kidding ;>

Lol I just wanna argue playfully. I think its pretty fun. Doesn't matter who wins, just tests peoples researching, quoting, grammar, and common sense skills. Educational ftw.

I have a better idea, why don't you make a rage group where you can go crazy? :p

asking for random arguments without flames

dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.