• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Raids

DzikaPizda

Banned User
Reaction score
I think why there is no option to look what raids was on a day
Sry for my bad English :p

Im going to translate your message before those hatters start "BR-YOUR TRASLATOR SUCKS, etc."

Quoting DzikaPizda Raids Message
"I think that there's no option to look wich raids are occuring during the day"

It's a good idea, good to know which radis were every day. I mean radis like draptor, etc

LOL,then there would be like 2423525625 ppls waiting in the place where the xxx boss/monster should spawn..

We might add a page on the website that shows when specific raids last appeared, just so you can get an idea of how often raids of a certain monster do appear. This is not considered high priority though, so don't expect it anytime soon.

Becouse i want to know when can i catch a draptor, and when not?

It wouldn't help for such things, raids happen at random times (except for Wild Horses and Water Buffalos which are scripted to appear at certain times on the day) so it can't be predicted by anyone.

Guys... I don't mean that i wanna see at which hour is x raid, I just wanna see which raids last appeared.........

Back