• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Rain Of Fear

Runco Sato

Reaction score
Welcome, well i am starting a prject and by the end of it im hopin to be putting out a ot that is different from other, but also is very playable and nice, one that is a long term playing server. For this project i will neeed:

Hoster-1/1-Bondiski
Scripters-1/3-Runco Sato,N/A,N/A
Mapper-1/3-Runco Sato,N/A,N/A
Storywriter-0/1-N/A

Plans for server:
custom items
custom spells
custom monster
rpg map
6-8 citys
hunts and quests for all levels

Ty for your time and have a good day. here are the screens of the map im plannin on usin but will be still addin few more areas to it.

screen2.jpg

screen1.jpg

application form:
Name:
Job applyin for:
experince:
Why should you be on my team and not someone else?
Preferable way of being contacted?

Last edited:
Name: Peter
Job applyin for: Hosting
experince: I've hosted servers before( like 4 year)
Why should you be on my team and not someone else: Becuase I have experice and I could help you out with alot of stuffs.
MSN
or here.

Name: Peter
Job applyin for: Hosting
experince: I've hosted servers before( like 4 year)
Why should you be on my team and not someone else: Becuase I have experice and I could help you out with alot of stuffs.
MSN
or here.

Accepted. Ill pm you my msn.

Just a question, in the second screenshot you took I can see that you have most of the maps borders with sand, is all that a place where you can go in and start swimming? Because if it is this ot would be ruined already.

galr question is justified but you can not swim. and im hopin this project is suscessful as im gonna try my 100% hardest and thats just the begiining as the map is still gonna update.

@habiba yes it is!!!

Last edited:
Name: Nick
Job applyin for: Mapper
experince: done some random mapping
Why should you be on my team and not someone else: Cause im enthusiastic and seem to have a lot of spare time atm, Wh00t goooo uni XD
msn

Name: Nick
Job applyin for: Mapper
experince: done some random mapping
Why should you be on my team and not someone else: Cause im enthusiastic and seem to have a lot of spare time atm, Wh00t goooo uni XD
msn

PM me your msn address and i will chat with you there.

Back