• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Ralora 8.31 RLMAP

Quab

Mapper/C++ User
Reaction score
Name:
Why should we choose you?:

Fill This In If You Wanna Be Mapper For Our Server.

Hoster (x)
Scripter (x)(x)
Helper (x)
Mapper ( )

We Just Need Mapper Check Homepage or write in forum or here. Ralora.mine.nu

Hmm.. Let me try..
Name (Internet username):
Internet user name's : Pro Streetzor , Warbringer
Native Language:
Serbian and German (have been borned in austria and moved to serbia when i had like 12 years, so i can speak/write perfect both language's
How long have you been playing OTs:
im playing ots since 2005
How long have you been playing Tibia?
i played tibia just 1 year from 2004~2005

What makes you qualify for this position?
I want be a gamemaster at your ot, since im booring at home ( i dont have much to study ,im tha nerd -.- ) so i would be realy active to checking every singel report and doing the investigation (<-- spelling~) of every char :)
Any other info/comment
What can i say more, i dont need any ban or something like that commands, i just want like teleport to the player to investigate the player do he bot's and sh**s like that.
Ofc i qualify me as a nice mapper :)
Thx in advance
//Warbringer

Hmm.. Let me try..
Name (Internet username):
Internet user name's : Pro Streetzor , Warbringer
Native Language:
Serbian and German (have been borned in austria and moved to serbia when i had like 12 years, so i can speak/write perfect both language's
How long have you been playing OTs:
im playing ots since 2005
How long have you been playing Tibia?
i played tibia just 1 year from 2004~2005

What makes you qualify for this position?
I want be a gamemaster at your ot, since im booring at home ( i dont have much to study ,im tha nerd -.- ) so i would be realy active to checking every singel report and doing the investigation (<-- spelling~) of every char :)
Any other info/comment
What can i say more, i dont need any ban or something like that commands, i just want like teleport to the player to investigate the player do he bot's and sh**s like that.
Ofc i qualify me as a nice mapper :)
Thx in advance
//Warbringer

YEYYEYEYE 400 POSTS (sPAMs) :d

Back