• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Random crashes 3.6.0 and 3.6.0 pl1

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Well, I've got a server running and now I am as mad as I can be.. The server crashes randomly at different times with no errors created in the errors.log. I tried both the 3.6.0 version and also the patchlevel 1. Still random crashes.

I got 0 errors in console except for movable items in houses or dupblicate unique ids and such. But no "real" errors.

The server is running on Windows Xp professional x64 and got a dual 3.0 processor and 4 gb of ram.

I've also tried the program "LaaTiDo" that was posted somewhere on the forum, that was told to prevent alot of crashes and laggs. I haven't really got to know if it helped yet, because the server have just been up for like 10 mins after I did it. But if it crashes, I dont got a clue what's going on.. The only thing I can think of is that I run on x64.. I don't know how to compile to x64 either. Just to x86.

So please OTland.. Got any suggestions? This is critical :( My players are leaving..
Thanks in advance,
Tony

Well, LaaTiDo didnt work. After 6 hours online the server once again crashed and leaving no errors.. Please guys, any idéas are accepted!

Guys, this is serious shit. A guy named "Snusk" game in and talked with my RL (Snusk was lvl 8). Then he asked my rl if he wanted to sell his house. My rl asked what he had to offer.

Snusk then show my RL 20kk (one bp with 100cc). He had no other chars either. After he showed my RL his offer, he walked away and then logged out. 2 minutes after that the server crashed. Now I'm asking. How the hell is this possible? How can he CRASH my server?

Dear god, help me >.<

Last edited:
found out the he had other chars and accounts with like 4-5 bps with millions of cash. I also found out he got 2 accounts full of level 8's that stood in the temple. Possibly he used them to mass-login and crash the server? Anyway, I installed a anti-magebomb script and now I'm hoping for the best. Do you think I'm safe now?

Probaly not anti-megabomb won't help you but why don't you ban him and ip?? also try the anti-mc system it could help so that it won't crash the server...

He is now IP banished, but I want to know how to banning his IP to access the homepage aswell, anyone know how? (gesior acc latest)

Back