• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random crashes on 0.3.6pl

SnowFox

Reaction score
Hey my OT is crashing randomly without any Errors at all,
I dont know if its a player or a server but i really need help because its getting really bad. I use the GUI version of crying damson 0.3.6pl.

Im Hosting on Windows XP

If you have any ideas why it could be crashing please let me know.

Last edited:
Hey my OT is crashing randomly without any Errors at all,
I dont know if its a player or a server but i really need help because its getting really bad. I use the GUI version of crying damson 0.3.6pl.

Im Hosting on Windows XP

If you have any ideas why it could be crashing please let me know.

change to linux;p solvd ur problem

Why are you posting misleading obs info in all threads like this? It won't solve the problem, and they'll only run into more problems.

We used windows and had alot of errors and crashes due to the bugs on windows that was able to be abused to crash ppls servers, and lots of more shit.

However now when we got linux, we have an uptime of 100%.

We used windows and had alot of errors and crashes due to the bugs on windows that was able to be abused to crash ppls servers, and lots of more shit.

However now when we got linux, we have an uptime of 100%.

Same here.. had crashes each 5 hours sometimes 10 :p and now at linux I have uptime 250 hours xD

hmm, maybe you are stupid. switching from xp to a linux system would surely cause problems, because he would have no idea how to use it.

Don't call me stupid if I managed to do that and I am new to linux aswell and I can tell you that I am still a noob in it but doesnt make me stupid.. I won't regret changing from winblows to linux =)
Less lag, alot safer, better server =D no crashes unless script fault :D

Back