• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Random Halo 3 Wallpaper

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
well, i was just playing halo 3 live and i got to this point while watching the vid after. i thought the screeny itself was pretty epic so i decided to just play with it a bit and make it a wallpaper i guess?
anywho, here it is xD

ifearnothing.png

96789860full.jpg

96789802full.jpg

96789842full.jpg

Last edited:
meeehhhh what tha ugly recon....

...Not rly xd, i almost got mine but got stuck at endure vidmaster, everyone gives me the same answer when i ask them to make the endure achievement "Sorry but i can't it takes so much time -sadface-" grrrrr :[...

Also Try improving the letters, add em a glow edge or something....

The scan lines idea is great, and the screenshot too, I just don't like the text effect at all.

Well done! :)

My pictures is faked and photoshopped, I don't really think her picture is faked :)

Exactly, because you are scared of "the true you". Just remove the photoshopped things on that picture, there we got you.

haha, that's funny xD
btw, updated the first post with 3 screenies, just the pics themselves
[same scene from my match]

Back