• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random Password Generator

wovaki

Programmer
Reaction score
Random Password Generator -- UPDATED TO 1.2

Try Version 2.0:
RPG v2.0

Close thread please :D

Last edited:
I think you should make that the user press a key to generate a password, not on startup. And go learn more about it and continue coding! Maby you can create an ots then:p

I think you should make that the user press a key to generate a password, not on startup. And go learn more about it and continue coding! Maby you can create an ots then:p

Thanks for comment! :)

I'm almost done version 1.1, which implements a menu system, so that the user will have to choose to generate a password before the password is actually brought up on screen.

And making my own ot would be pretty cool.
I'm taking a computer course in college so hopefully I can learn alot more from that!

[Edit]
Version 1.1 - I will probably upload on thursday.
:)

Good to hear! Do you have a screenshot for us?:)

better screen shots will be uploaded on thurs with the program (I'm doing this from school now so I can't get onto imageshack to upload the pictures there)

Just click the pictures to zoom.

Version 1.1:

Attachments

Last edited:
@up: It's supposed to generate passwords, it can't be used for hacking.

Goodluck with programming. :D

what is there to bump here wovaki ur posts??? come one....

Added another mirror...
File can now be downloaded from Speedy Share.

good luck with the programming
*I wont download it, i'm afraid.. xP

i just want say good luck with programming :D
but i dont need random password creator ^.-
but maybe some1 need it :D

anyway.. nice work :)

Back