• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Rate] My layout for (s*c*) Gesior AAC

Victor

Reaction score
Hello, I making and made a part of layout for GesiorAAC. I edited a lot of HTML code and make it for xHTML and i edited a lot of not working code (like tickers; they aren't work).

Screens:

#Up
Yes, in footer is 'Design by stylesheet.com'. I've respect to authors. ;)
I asking general about integrating this layout with that shit.

ah ok

well, i'm too lazy to do anything like that myself so ... good work i guess :p

I don't finishing it. I think I do my own aac, maybe whit smaller count of features than sresior aac, but better wroted.

I think, i don't realase this, cuz It is not finished (account managment and a lot of...). I coding my own aac now and I don't wanna talk about sresior aac.

No doubt your good web designer an you know how to do theese things. :) But I think that the layout sucks :/

I don't finishing it. I think I do my own aac, maybe whit smaller count of features than sresior aac, but better wroted.

bullshit :p actually more than 50% ot users using his acc, so stop insulting him and finish yours... we will see if u realease it.
We know that there are many better acc's but nobody thinks about realease it...

I forger about otland's acc(CMS?- spelling - dont remember) but anyway still many ppl using Gesior's

bullshit :p actually more than 50% ot users using his acc, so stop insulting him and finish yours... we will see if u realease it.
We know that there are many better acc's but nobody thinks about realease it...

I forger about otland's acc(CMS?- spelling - dont remember) but anyway still many ppl using Gesior's

Oooh. New version of TFSCMS is in production version. It will be better than sresior aac, cuz it will have plugin system. Gesior AAC will be better, when gesior will use xHTML and recode fucking html. Yeah, many poeple talk it's shit, many poeple respond him 'Show yours' - but many poeple, don't have time for fuck up with aac. Look: when you told some baton is bad, then if some1 told you: make own, then you will make it if u dont have time? Ohhh.

Back