• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rate This Computer! Please

Well, obviously it's a pretty good computer. But I definitely believe you can build a better computer off Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more! - I have a computer that's twice the RAM, a little more than half the hard drive space, I've got the same graphics card, running on XP (vista is crap just fyi), along with 12+ fans, a beast power supply, a badass looking case (lights up blue), with a gaming keyboard, mouse (also light up blue), and a 24" acer monitor for around $2,000. (And it would have been under $1649 if I hadn't purchased the acer monitor, if we're talking purely computer here). So pretty much (monitors excluded) you can build a computer with better specifications for what you're going to be doing, rather than a pre-built one.
I personally think it's a pretty good deal for a computer, but it's Gateway. I went through 2 Gateway computers and a Gateway TV within 4~ years. And I only played Tibia on the computers. I just personally think they're crap imo. I'd say go with that if you can't build yourself a computer, but if you can, you can trick it out and get something to really impress your friends ;)

Ya its not a bad computer, i did decide to pick that one up in my post. If it wasnt for the fact the old one blew up, i would have been able to shop around.

and i hate xp as well i almost wanted Windows XP 64-bit

A very nice setup for a computer, cool graphic card and sooooo much RAM! But I am aware of very big HDD drives, like in this one 1TB, cause when it screws, all ur data is lost :< (I felt it on my own skin :s)

Back