• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ravendawn - Development Thread

RavendawnVic

Reaction score
In addition to helping create unique builds for your character, the artwork of Ravencards are designed for you to remember unique moments of your journey in Ravendawn. How about a sneak peek at a few more cards that you can have in your in-game collection?
CARDS.png

Silba

7.6+ is not oldschool
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
If this game is even half as good as your advertising campaign then we're all in for a treat 😅

Awesomedudei

Revolutionot.com
Solutions
Reaction score
ofcourse they can. i don't see much issue with that, the thing is going out of your way trying to say that everything is made from the ground up is just straight up lying and really bad behaviour. you have more example than just the sprites above like the engine. for sprites somebody should take the time to make a proper comparison

anyways. lying works in this industry just look at cyberpunk and no mans sky and if he was honest probably this project wouldnt be as big. so props to knighter
We all understand that you're extremely lonely and extremely toxic. But please stop bashing on every thread here on otland.
The only thing you contribute with is toxicity and negativity everywhere you go, like why? Whats the reason behind you posting negative and toxic stuff on every possible thread here on otland? Especially other servers, the only reason i can come up with is that you yourself have a server and you think by bashing on others your server will be more successful?

A good example is when i launched Revolution V1 you went on my thread and said:
t4rB6yc.png

You hadn't even played the server yet 😂 and my server didn't have any p2w aspects at all. You just like to be toxic towards others.

Please just do yourself a favor and go outside for once and maybe a spark will light in your head that you're just a tiny ant in a huge universe and everything doesn't surround around you.... I am actually AMAZED at how you're still not banned from otland on that account considering you only spread negativity and bash on peoples work.
Lets see what you've contributed with or hell, tell us the name of your server so we can see how amazing it is :)

@Sir Knighter Has been in the community for a very long time, while i dont agree with the way he runs his servers nowadays or how they've changed from when i loved playing Archlight im not gonna go to his posts and bash on everything he does.. That would just be stupid of me.
I respect Sir Knighter for the dedication he has for his projects.

Sir Knighter i really hope this project is a huge success for you, truly. I myself will even try it out because im really curious as to how it plays out :D

Last edited:

BoomRyu

Reaction score
We all understand that you're extremely lonely and extremely toxic. But please stop bashing on every thread here on otland.
The only thing you contribute is toxicity and negativity everywhere you go, like why? Whats the reason behind you posting negative and toxic stuff on every possible thread here on otland? Especially other servers, the only reason i can come up with is that you yourself have a server and you think by bashing on others your server will be more successful?

Please just do yourself a favor and go outside for once and maybe a spark will light in your head that you're just a tiny ant in a huge universe and everything doesn't surround around you.... I am actually AMAZED at how you're still not banned from otland on that account considering you only spread negativity and bash on peoples work.
Lets see what you've contributed with or hell, tell us the name of your server so we can see how amazing it is :)
last time he posted this was 3 weeks ago so he doesn't care about what do you write anymore, you act passive-aggressive for no reason when people wrote their msges earlier
i think you should consider going outside too if you are triggered

Awesomedudei

Revolutionot.com
Solutions
Reaction score
last time he posted this was 3 weeks ago so he doesn't care about what do you write anymore, you act passive-aggressive for no reason when people wrote their msges earlier
i think you should consider going outside too if you are triggered
Earlier? huh i dont even know what you're talking about. Please re-read my post Thanks.
And also im not being passive-aggresive.

Ahilphino

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
The only thing you contribute with is toxicity and negativity everywhere you go, like why? Whats the reason behind you posting negative and toxic stuff on every possible thread here on otland? Especially other servers, the only reason i can come up with is that you yourself have a server and you think by bashing on others your server will be more successful?

t4rB6yc.png

You hadn't even played the server yet 😂 and my server didn't have any p2w aspects at all. You just like to be toxic towards others.

@Sir Knighter Has been in the community for a very long time, while i dont agree with the way he runs his servers nowadays or how they've changed from when i loved playing Archlight im not gonna go to his posts and bash on everything he does.. That would just be stupid of me.

Sir Knighter i really hope this project is a huge success for you, truly. I myself will even try it out because im really curious as to how it plays out :D

Bro its a ravendawn thread. do not advertise your pay to win server here 😏

Who saw the new mounts post on ravendawn website? Its very interesting ! Reminds me of chocoaba from final fantasy !

SCREECH

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score

t4rB6yc.png

I like him, and I disagree that all he posts is negativity. He's not banned because he's realistic and likes to call out bullshit when he sees it. Nothing wrong with that, considering 90% of active OTland users do worse. I think the point of a discussion thread is to DISCUSS what they don't like about it or their feelings towards the idea. Else, we wouldn't create threads like these ASKING FOR ATTENTION OF ALL KINDS.

1621111278365.png

@Above post, yes, they're 200% from Final Fantasy. My son literally walked up behind me and said "why do those look like the birds from all the FF games?" Wouldn't be the first time they've taken inspiration from the big names, as all games do so it's NOT wrong. Creative freedom~

RavendawnVic

Reaction score
Continuing to show the updates of the assets, today we will compare 'before' and 'after' the slum area. We improved the environment to provide a better immersion because we believe these details are essential for you to have a great experience playing Ravendawn.
TASER BEFORE AFTER.png