• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Razer diamondback drivers!

Fargrove

Reaction score
Am I the only one who got problems with the drivers for Razer Diamondback? I can't bind any buttons nor change the sensitivity..I press apply settings but it doesn't work..I'm getting pretty pissed of here ! I'm sick of having to press the "END-Button" to talk @ventrilo instead of pressing mousebutton5

there should have been a cd with it. just go to the website and download drivers.. simple..

Follow this link

its oficial website

http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view

Fargrove said:
Am I the only one who got problems with the drivers for Razer Diamondback? I can't bind any buttons nor change the sensitivity..I press apply settings but it doesn't work..I'm getting pretty pissed of here ! I'm sick of having to press the "END-Button" to talk @ventrilo instead of pressing mousebutton5

whats that?

Yep, u need the CD with the "applications"
I don't know what it's called on eng. i'm swedish :D

Why don't you use google and type in razer diamondback... And goto the manufacturer's site.

Back