• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Read and help please

delikerem

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey,

When i first started to make my own shitty servers i could just go to the data pack forum and find one buggy but still working server with engine and ingame acc maker, nowdays every server is gone could anyone just link a working server with an engine, byggy if it is, ing accmaker etc

Dont know if this is the right forum but feel free to move this somewere.

Thx

Hey,

When i first started to make my own shitty servers i could just go to the data pack forum and find one buggy but still working server with engine and ingame acc maker, nowdays every server is gone could anyone just link a working server with an engine, byggy if it is, ing accmaker etc

Dont know if this is the right forum but feel free to move this somewere.

Thx

Moved it, You'll have to tell us more information about what kind of servers are you looking for and which client version.

I am looking for a 8.6 server for Windows as back in The days with server engine acc making in it etc map doesnt matter, just asking cuz back in The old Times you could just download one and edited logg in and test etc nowdays ull need xamp or something to make an acc and a champ

No way you can run the server without installing Xampp or Uniform server
How will you create your database? AAC? Or you're looking for an outdated XML or Sqlite server?
Both servers here can run without Xampp or Uniform server if you changed in config.lua sqltype to SQLite and both of them have in-game account manager as far as I know but if you wanna install a website/stable server you'll have to do more searching and find a suitable tutorial to follow.

Last edited:
As for now i just want A server as u mentioned with ING acc marker xml and sqlite to test stuff Edit etc later one make a Web and use xampp

Ill try this ones and see IF it works thx

As for now i just want A server as u mentioned with ING acc marker xml and sqlite to test stuff Edit etc later one make a Web and use xampp

Ill try this ones and see IF it works thx
Last servers based on XMLs i/o database were for 8.1 or 8.11 maybe...

I had A 8.6 with xml and another with sqlite so i am sure that there is servers like this unless they are removed.

I also released my old server here but cant find it anymore admins might have removed it

Back