• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Read this !

den4is

Reaction score
Stäng av era datorer om ni inte vill ha virus, Masken, som kallas Conficker C eller Downadup, är programerad att aktiveras när klockan slår midnatt i England. Svensk tid är därmed en timma senare.

Miljontals datorer kan skadas i natt | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

For the Swedish people,
And for the other..

I can expalin quickly for you..

As we can see we got a 1337 guy masked, He is releasing the "Virus" or it may be a april joke but, I warn you all to turn off the computer before 0:00 ( London TimeZone ) And for the Swedish it's 1H after, Also 01:00

But i warn you all, Turn off the computer before 0:00

Cya Later Aligator ;)

Repme

MSG FROM WYZR, PLEASE REMEMBER TO TALK IN ENGLISH
Aww Sorry.

Last edited:
Well.. Even if it's a joke or not.. Be prepared ..

You have maybe got the virus in your computer but the effect haven't started yet.. It can maybe start in next month or something.

it is an april fool joke that gone wrong trust me

Oh really? So why do you think Microsoft would announce about it at Microsoft Corporation And tell pure facts about it? Sorry, but I don't think its another april joke. however, that's my opinion.

Den4is: I suggest you to do like me. Download the updates to secure your windows. I just downloaded a virus program they released there (To specificly search for this so called "mask".) Also, I downloaded some updates to secure my windows, because only people that are using windows as operative system is the ones who needs to be worried if they dont have a updated antivirus program. (I am having a good antivirus program with the latest sources and databases, but why not be even more secured?) :)

Ive traced it so long that i can, Hes located all over the world. Its not detectable.

he is not joking, i heard that on the notices too ;]

But still I AM safe (Hail Linux ^_^)

I was being serious in what I wrote, but now how I wrote it.

Would be very nice if I know the exact time in GMT +8.

Back