• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

real map 8.5

tlundin

Almighty push all the noobs.
Reaction score
Heya...
Been working on a own real map 8.50 but evrything just going wrong just get errors and such...
So now im just tired of it... :(

So, is there any complete 8.50 real map as i dont need to fight with? atlest for the now

thanks

patience is an important thing to a successfull server... There is nothing as "Download and Run" server which will be popular ):

patience is an important thing to a successfull server... There is nothing as "Download and Run" server which will be popular ):

ofc... i know :)
but i just wanna have a real map with working npcs and spawns...
i can fix quests and evrything by my own!
So thats the thing, i dont want an "download and run" because i wanna have something to do when i come home from school and things...

But i got this problems with spawns and npcs and house arounnd 3 weeks now... and i getting tired of it:S
so it would be cool if some1 just could give me a real map with npc, spawns and houses :)
rest i fix by my self!

ofc... i know :)
but i just wanna have a real map with working npcs and spawns...
i can fix quests and evrything by my own!
So thats the thing, i dont want an "download and run" because i wanna have something to do when i come home from school and things...

But i got this problems with spawns and npcs and house arounnd 3 weeks now... and i getting tired of it:S
so it would be cool if some1 just could give me a real map with npc, spawns and houses :)
rest i fix by my self!

what your asking for sounds like a server that runs SQLite, how about the official The Forgotten Server?
http://otland.net/f18/8-5-forgotten-server-0-3-5pl1-crying-damson-44122/
(and set "sqlite" in config.lua)

Back