• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map 8.54 By Yoffaaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoffaaz

Reaction score
Hi Otlanders!
With your help I've imported map pices to a 90%~ full map?!
So the credits should go to me, Benji and this forum. :p

Well I've improved the maps and removed bugs like ank etc.
I've also removed all trash like empty vials, gp's AND HIDDEN SOFT BOOTS, DEMON ARMOR ETC, THAT MAPPERS HAVE HIDEN!! >:D hahah I GOT YOU THERE!! :p

Quests: inq, anni, demon oak and the rest like beho works!

PS! Tree stumps are removed from the maps! Why? well because I think they look horible.. :D (I hate them)

Screen Shoot: RL_map_ss.bmp

Map With NPC'S, Spawns, House: rl_map.rar

I hope you like it! :)
Thanks!

Repp++ :p

Approved.

Scan: HERE

nice work

Thanks stubed!

also the locations are veryfar north-west x:720 y:720 z:7 and
veryfar south-east x:33000 y:32000 z:7 :p sorry for the locations i think you can fix that if you want but it really doesnt matter. (only if you are going to Exiva someone) :p haha :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking for 8.54 RL Maps, and every single one of them is 38000x38000 and I cannot upload a map with those demensions. I get an error saying I need to decrease it or compile it to a 64 bit. And I really dont understand why the demensions have to be so huge... no one in their right mind needs a map that big.

My only solution to obtaining an RL map is taking peices of the cities and pasting them into my own, which is only 4000x4000, and it's PLENTY of room, and it loads. It just sucks that I can't use maps with the full quests and scripts already working due to this issue. I'd like some help if anyone has an answer how to "decrease" map size. When I lower demensions in the map editor, it deletes everything on the border of the map, lol. Grr!

Thx,
Rav

I've been looking for 8.54 RL Maps, and every single one of them is 38000x38000 and I cannot upload a map with those demensions. I get an error saying I need to decrease it or compile it to a 64 bit. And I really dont understand why the demensions have to be so huge... no one in their right mind needs a map that big.

My only solution to obtaining an RL map is taking peices of the cities and pasting them into my own, which is only 4000x4000, and it's PLENTY of room, and it loads. It just sucks that I can't use maps with the full quests and scripts already working due to this issue. I'd like some help if anyone has an answer how to "decrease" map size. When I lower demensions in the map editor, it deletes everything on the border of the map, lol. Grr!

Thx,
Rav

if i understood you correct.. you want to put this map into your map that got smaller demesion. well you could drag the map in to yours but the tp's would get screwd i dont think there is a easyer way... but you can import maps by pressing CTRL + P and then make the damensions smaller but map parts might get lost.
I really dont know how you should do it your way.
But the reason why they are making them so huge is because it is like that in real.
Proof? well if you press follow waypoint on your bot then you character will walk like in rl on the same sq.. so if you change the location then the botters will have to make their own wpt..

If I helped Rep++ :)

Look good but its another xyz like tfs 0.3.6_cd or others rl map?

I didnt understand the question very well but its not a tfs.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yofaaz,

Thanks for the reply. I've tried everything as far as importing and copying, but the easiest way is to stick with my peiced together map. Just wanted to get a map with quest scripts and tp's already working, but I have to do it the hard way for the map to upload XD.

Rep for ya for your response.

-Rav

Yofaaz,

Thanks for the reply. I've tried everything as far as importing and copying, but the easiest way is to stick with my peiced together map. Just wanted to get a map with quest scripts and tp's already working, but I have to do it the hard way for the map to upload XD.

Rep for ya for your response.

-Rav

Thanks! good luck :p

PLx new rookgard crack :D 8.54
It meluna
meluna.png

MelunaFountain.jpg

MelunaBungalow.jpg

MelunaBar.jpg

MelunaBoat.jpg

Thx,
Rav

Download Laatido, use it in the TFS.exe, run TFS and it will work.
////
@Topic
Nice work! :thumbup:

Nerkoerko... that isnt rl if you want that in to your map just import it to yours..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back