• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map 8.60 By Ravauvial

It's not good. It's missing some parts in Yalahar & Zao; it also has NOT real coordinates; it's missing A LOT of spawns and houses; Carlin, Edron, etc. is not 8.5 like (or 8.4+, no remember when got revamped); etc...

Thank you all who support.
and to you that slam it, Thanks for your comment too.

This is something I just did to make a better start for the ones complainning about the one that is going around with Yalahar & Zao at cors 15000 and the rest of the map at 32000. Why would you want the real map OT at the real cords. doesn't make sence. Their is no way you could make a map that big to run on any server. I moved the cords to make it easyier for OT people. If you want a REAL TIBIA MAP contact CIPSOFT and buy it. I am sure that will sell it to you for 8 trillion dollors or so, with all the source to make your own. other wise don't download ot use it. Thanks for all your comments.

This is actually not a bad release, alot easier for a person to use considering the map doesn't go to 30,000x,y cords leaving it massively empty, and rather is unnecessary. Why does any OT need to use -real- cords anyway? Whats the point?

What could make this release alot better is if it had.. well more than 2% of the spawns.. if that.

Back