• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Real Map Project

Gangsta-jr

You are an elite knight
Senator
Reaction score
I need Quest Scripter and NPC Maker and Monster Maker

They should be like on real tibia
Npcs = sell , do what they do on rl
Monsters = same (or nearly same) damage and spells using and speed like on rl
Actions should be like rl

Leave a post here

Scripter , who helps a lot will surely get a gm Position.

Last edited:
I have got a Real Map for client 8.10 (8.1) with real NPCs. Well I atleast got over 250 NPCs. Real Addon system. 100% PoI (well the PoI is more like rl tibia as any other ot) And all 8.10 Cities and hunt places.

I could send you it.
Just add my msn: [email protected]

All quests uses Scripts. Nothing u have to edit in Map-Editor, everything just to reduce laggs and kicks!

Server must be running on a very high speed computer.
I've been running the server for almost 2 weeks now and I got maximum players; 167.

I added a command that you can block countries from entering your OT.

Example; To IP-Block all players from Germany from enetering your OT type
/cad Germany
. I love germany and wouldn't do that, It was just an example. Well you can't block ALL countries. Only the countries that are in the list. (The list is in Data/CountryBlock.xml) You have to add the names of the country and.

Credits to Coronal, Coronal7, SniperEye, Lantisen and VillageHurmonal. All these guys are on www.******.net!

Back