• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Real map requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoccE

CopyLeft (ɔ)
Solutions
Reaction score
I am tired of all the "Were can i find a real map" "Plzzzz!!! give me a real map" threads...

It would be cool if you atleast started to delete the thread.

Personally i think you should ban them.

// JoccE

We're discussing this in the staff board, so I hope something can be done. And myself I don't like the threads for selling OT stuff either.

It would be awsome if you had the same rules as OTFans with the "Copyrights"

Then don't use your life, its copyrighted too :mad:

Yes, but I have full rights to do with it what I want in which way I want and you dont have rights to do anything you want with Tibia files.

Yes, but I have full rights to do with it what I want in which way I want and you dont have rights to do anything you want with Tibia files.

You do not have full rights to do with your life what you want. If you had, you would have full rights to do anything you want with the Tibia files.

You do not have full rights to do with your life what you want. If you had, you would have full rights to do anything you want with the Tibia files.

The only thing telling you what can you do with your life is bible, which I dont believe in. That lets me do what I want with it.

kthxbye

The only thing telling you what can you do with your life is bible, which I dont believe in. That lets me do what I want with it.

kthxbye

It doesn't. The law doesn't allow you to kill the president of America with your life.

It doesn't. The law doesn't allow you to kill the president of America with your life.

President has a message for you:
sdz9qq.jpg

How the hell did killing the president come up?
and btw, that can be done, if you get away, your fine.

Similar to the JFK assassination.

@up

Please read the posts -.-

EVEN IF YOU COME AWAY, you don't have the rights to kill him. I gave it as an example, that's how it came up.

Discussion = Trade :O????

Take a look in there....
all like the 5 first posts is buy threads -.-

Realmap is a style, Just the same with Costum maps. Dont complain

It's not just that...

if You you look at the forum.. it has become some sort of ebay for Open Tibia stuffs

I dont think anything will change about anything related to RL Maps.
It's part of Open-Tibia and always will be.

So, close/delete this thread.
(No Offense, but think about it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back