• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real map team hunt servers.

Marcelluss

Reaction score
Hello all, Im currently looking for a real map server updated like rl tibia with any English speaker so I could lvl up and do bosses with, unfortunately all servers are br and I got 200+ ping

anyone know any servers

Thank you

ixodus
gunzodus
ezodus

ixo is manual players but dead
gunz and ezo are bot servers

wait for ixo to reset, again

Exactly :( and play on Ixodus play for a month then quit I wish I can find something like Shadowcores again

only long term ots with english communities are gunzodus (RL MAP) and evolunia (CYSTOM). i guess medivia too (CYSTOM) but oldschool.
There is more i guess but limited to brazillian and polish communities only. And every other english ots have a lifespan of <1 month
Gunz and evo is both BOT ots, but i guess is what it takes to survive for years without reset.
IF u like custom rpg ots I would suggest to check out Zenith or therran. But both have very few players.
But u sound more like casual player that do not want complete new game, i would then try playing on gunzodus longterm or give evolunia a shot if u can stand custom things, maybe medivia if u can stand oldschool ots but its pretty much an entire new game so maybe bad for you.
Maybe wearetibia? But super custom, probably bot and no idea about their cummunity if its big or fake.

Gunz and evo is both BOT ots, but i guess is what it takes to survive for years without reset.
No, they just milk the fuck out of relaunches, there's nothing new each reset (except maybe new tibia content)

There's so much more they can do, but choose not to, to retain players

No, they just milk the fuck out of relaunches, there's nothing new each reset (except maybe new tibia content)

There's so much more they can do, but choose not to, to retain players
Sure Buddy

I played wearetibia for a month last year, It was fun but yeah super custom. Its on RL map but everything past your first lvl 200 is custom content. You can reborn after level 350 and having a "premmy" account is very beneficial but its not that hard to earn it in game by going to the daily raids. I found the community active with plenty of english speakers and a lot of people doing team hunts because the of the huge bonus exp.

Hello all, Im currently looking for a real map server updated like rl tibia with any English speaker so I could lvl up and do bosses with, unfortunately all servers are br and I got 200+ ping

anyone know any servers

Thank you
Been playing Elderan for about 4 months now and have quite enjoyed it. However I know people have mixed feelings towards it, for me its based around fun while being low rate. So it suits me.

If you guys are have friends to move with you there is new server that is going to be started for european players. please visit www.tibia.lt for more information. Server is open already however it is not yet advertised due to testings but few Lithuanian and Polish and Swedish players already playing all speaks in English

Back