• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Maps VS Custom

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
Here's my point for discussion, everyone want's a custom map server, yet as soon as one is released Real Map servers still dominate, they never get enough players to stay up for that long.

So what would you prefer:

A fully revamped real tibia map, customized to the max so it's barely recognizable yet, you still know where thing's are. Also lot's more hunting spot's plus extra villages. This should take me a few week's, depends if i may quickly.

Or a custom map that will take me roughly 2 month's to get up and running.

Also, Dedicated hosting, Is it worth the money? How long would it take to bring the money back in.

Discuss, all opinions welcomed.

A prefer real maps, but I like play on custom maps if all is working. I dont like shitty evo, not customized...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! i <3 custom maps when i found one i rly like i mean not these evolution and all knewn custom map (own made custom map) is the shiiiiieeeeettt

But on custom maps i like tps to hunting spot and also pretty high exp like atleast 200x

Custom weapons, custom items, no custom spells though just ruin the fun, Custom quests, custom monsters

Pvp-e would be great on a custom map but pvp-e with skulls and like 6 frags for rs 12 for ban 1h-2h to loss frags and if you get banned for pking it shouldnt count in you're criminal records and also dont last for so long just a couple of days ;)

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! i <3 custom maps when i found one i rly like i mean not these evolution and all knewn custom map (own made custom map) is the shiiiiieeeeettt

But on custom maps i like tps to hunting spot and also pretty high exp like atleast 200x

Custom weapons, custom items, no custom spells though just ruin the fun, Custom quests, custom monsters

<sarcasm>thats a great point for playing custom maps!!!!!</sarcasm>

I like both but not a bugged real map server..

If you want to make money then start a real tibia server, but please without bugs or rubbish on the floor or outdated hunting spots.

I think much players want to play high - exp server (250-5x).

*Follow the updates (map, features..)
*War mode
*With balanced vocation - spells like real tibia.
*Add much quest and so on..
*No VIP - Island

PS: let the player bot or make somethink like CIPsoft - bann the player each month but not all just some :p

Baba, gonna sleep.

Custom server is the best not rl maps in 7.6 u guys remember there was only like 10 rl maps and all others was custom and that pwned but now it sucks there is only 10 custom maps and the rest rl maps

Custom server is the best not rl maps in 7.6 u guys remember there was only like 10 rl maps and all others was custom and that pwned but now it sucks there is only 10 custom maps and the rest rl maps

I remember the first relmap server i think it was "Stormserver" altough it was awesome. 7.6 ruled

Well i just finished my town, 100% detailed. So it's time to start on spawns, Small dragon spawn has been made, hopeing to have a beta up within a week. I did roughly 48 hour's of mapping on the town. :/

I'll post some screens in my mapping thread later.

I remember the first relmap server i think it was "Stormserver" altough it was awesome. 7.6 ruled

yea 7.6 rl maps was nice too but custom maps was the best they was new to us like evolution , armonia all those maps was new to us it was just fun with them not now nothing is fun longer

yeah custom is better.

Im playing one, its ruthlesschaos. check at advertisement if you are interessed.

Both are good like Winnerandy mentioned.

But i would have to say i prefer RL maps. ;)

Back