• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Target - WAR [8.60] (edgeots.pl)

buuczo

Reaction score
Hi,
almost every one of you played on a server pvpenfo.no​​-ip.org or edgeots.pl. Since a few weeks I began my adventure with open tibia server's.
I must admit, I'm a rookie so far in these matters, but every day I learn something new:rolleyes:.
Plan is to create a war server, based on the map of the edge / pvpefno.
Map I create virtually from scratch, modify rookard clean.
I would like you to ask for help if you do not have screenshots of your adventures on the former edgeots.pl.
There are no plans to do sqm in sqm map as there, but as far as like, and needs a "vision" that world to try to play it. I already have some say 70% of the map. However, the quests will be made ​​from scratch. I think about ​​sms shop, if the server would have liked, these funds would be allocated to maintain the server and its improvement.
A few more good weeks of work and I try to let a beta server to correct deficiencies:cool:.

If you have any ideas for a server or screenshots / videos of the former, we can say one of the best WAR servers and want to help, write to me!
Gadu-Gadu : 8000370
email : [email protected]

Back