• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real tibia need free premium please help me

LoL you want to thief your parents? How lame.
Get a job and pay urself.
Moreover iwouldnt ever visit advertised sides in-game cuz unfortanetly theyll hack you :S

<be_noob>
Bah, send me acc/pass on PM because I need them to transfer Premium Time, plz. Don't believe master-m, he's a scammer :D

The best way for getting free premium is detaching your light bulb in a toilet, putting it into a big red box. Then you have to unplug your mouse from USB and throw it outside a window. Step three is very easy task. You have to hit a keyboard with your head until broken buttons will fall into a combination of words "PREMIUM" - VOILA! PREMIUM TIME ADDED!
</be noob>

I don't think that someone could buy you PACC for free :/

Last edited:
Premium

please somebody knows how i get free premium

You can actully make another dude pay youre premium if he agree to something.. etc you give him an character or amount of item/cash in a server/rl or mabey you sell him a server none other have..

but the hard thing is that this dude has to use a creditcard are registed in same cuntry as youre tibia account is,, The cipsoft puted that to "Add Friend Premium" then they realise there were alot of people sold premium for cash whitch is a Rule Violation = Ingame Trade related with Real Life Cash

Me gotz coed._. Me gonna giev to yu for nottin :D lukky u

its

3362-5727-6367-4892-92HA

I no i no!! You gief me acc/pass and me you premmy for free no bill höm or any... Me seriusliii [SEriusly]

oki

acc is: 436378
pass is: iloveanothai (me changed cuz youre so kewl gief me pacc 4 100% fri :D)

REP FOR U :D

Thx thx me will give you 144455 month of premium account :) Ok bye kk thx no hacked me safty!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY U R RELLY SAFTY!!!!! ME GOT IT :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD YOU ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :D YEYYYYYYYYY THXXXX:wub:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY U R RELLY SAFTY!!!!! ME GOT IT :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD YOU ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :D YEYYYYYYYYY THXXXX:wub:

Spammer..!!! Bah hunted in rook :(
Suurry of-topic

Back