• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia NPC

@up

Since there is no other place for me to post this, I decided to put it in here, please move it if it's the wrong place.

Someone from TibiaBot forums has released the entire CipSoft Tibia NPC folder that was hacked some time back then.
These are original CipSoft NPC files, not OpenTibia files.
Thought it might be useful to release to help some people out (such as people searching for Blinky's language, or people thinking the minotaur mage on rook is an NPC).

After reviewing it myself, I have recovered some interesting facts:
- The Basilisk does/says nothing.
- A Sweaty Cyclops does not take anything for his weapons.
- Avar'Tar does nothing interesting.
- And many more.

You can say this is a virus even though it's not, it's all clean, sure, I've downloaded it myself, nothing happened. It's all just .NPC files.

If you downloaded it and you can't open it, then right click the file, select Properties, then click Change File, and select Wordpad.

Due to the rarity of this folder, if someone want me to remove the download link, please give me a reason and I will remove it, as of now, I will release it because it's already being released on TibiaBot forums.

Link: cip npcs.rar

Scan it yourself, I promise you it's safe.

Sample NPC file:

Back