• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Really Hard Problem Rep+ For Help

Piechu

Reaction score
I go to step 6 "load monster" and I can't :( problem :
Warning: include(config/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 5

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 5

Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts//layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 76

Warning: include(layouts//layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 247

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'layouts//layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 247

I use Gesior's account maker 0.3.3 - multi-world included please reapir this problem :(

Have you installed the gesior's account manager before and uploaded the monsters? Also, go to your homepage and check the monsters there, if it's already uploaded, if so you have nothing to worry about :)

Back