• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Realmap

Anoxi

Stockiz
Reaction score
Hello i've got an real map and when i host it all works fine but when i put in gengia/oken/pyre

I gotta compile idk what but to 64-mbit but i dotn succes cause it never works !

Help me with Walkthrought script to !

Why do you need to compile 64bit for gengia oken pyre?

Please explain your problem with a little better English, and be a little more specific with what you want to do and what you didn't manage to do.

Well first of all i've got an realmap which i can host and it's working fine. But when i put in gengia/oken/pyre and shutdown server start it again and when the server shall say like "Realmap 8.54 is Online" instead of that it says

Create a map size with 64-mbit and then it shuts down.

And about the script you know any linc ?

Hi my friend name is sky, he is blue and he is sad, do you know my friend? he is really cool have a green outfit do you have this green outfit? can you give it to me? pls, his outfit is compiled in 64 mbit, could you plx gimme a smaller outfit or a cloth maker for 64 mbit?
___
::▲::
▲ ▲

Back