• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

i have everything running on CentOs 7, i cant see char list.

error while resolving the server name.

can someone give me a tip?

i have everything running on CentOs 7, i cant see char list.

error while resolving the server name.

can someone give me a tip?
Your login server is not available or not configured properly (perhaps listening only locally, firewalled off, or SEL interfering).

Im running it too, i can see char list. but i get message "conecting to the game world." but i never logged in

Is it possible to run this server with 7.72 client? I have changed RSA Key in client and it goes thru the login server but debugs when trying to log in

Is it possible to run this server with 7.72 client? I have changed RSA Key in client and it goes thru the login server but debugs when trying to log in

No, it's impossible, use 7.71.

Sorry for brining up the thread, its just ive been away for so long, haven't had time to see these files until now.

These files make me really sad to be honest, these files are more than 10 years ago but still depressing to see how basic and hard coded everything is. No wonder Tibia keeps lagging and can't handle more than 1k people online on same world, i wouldn't be surprised if their game files would still look like this today.
Ive always admired how cool game Tibia is, but now i feel like it still is a game created by couple of kids for their school project, like it never developed to a company. After a while they got lazy and basically nobody has knowledge to carry on with the game, its a sinking ship.
I admire the people on OTland, Forgotten server looks like masterpiece compared to original files, mappers on Otland create thousand times better maps than people from original Tibia.

Anyone know any command to save the server? And to close it while running that aint killing it which makes it save :)

Does anyone know if there's way to fake online players to the server to get maximum respawn rate?

I do for the files that I released before, but poorly made xD

I got everything up and running, but when trying to enter the game I only get

a36dcc6b01bb43cc8e37ef3de42aaa8c.png

But I can see character list, any idea why?

c5c15ba165ea451ba2ab919cd1d07b1f.png

Used Tibia Loader

When I change the IP via hex and use the Test-server option, I get "Ung▒ltiges Init-Kommando 1." in console.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back