• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

dd56ab4a4f954740a45890c1354bd34b.png

So much fun to read the letters people wrote to eachother, there's hundreds of them love letters!

Just restored all the houses and the owners, and accounts from lvl 49 to 152!

I think Toor did removed content about quests, or at least some NPC dialogs.
I know an NPC which has a typo in that version, I sent an email to cip and they fixed it. However, in this NPC scripts it doesn't appears!

thx alot. but i cant find otserv_schema_data.sql anyone know where i can find that?

Intresting stuff, I've looked around the binary file and it seems like spell power is calculated completly different to what's currently known. Too bad after spell rework those formulas are no longer valid (unless they only changed the affect of the level/maglevel and left power untouched), but still intresting finding.
Anyways, each spell contains a base power ( ex. exori vis is 45 ), which then gets calculated via some global formula which takes level/maglevel into consideration (haven't found that part yet).
I've also patched the binary to change the power of exori vis to 90 - it doubled the damage as exepected.

Poked around to see if the skill rates could be easily patched as well but that part is tricky. ASM stuff is fun as always.

Also there is a "force raid" command which is alevo mas "parameter, but it doesn't seem to be working right... The function indicates it loads the .evt files but using the filename doesn't seem to work.

Oh the raid summon command is alveo mas res "evt_filename. Didn't notice before in assembly there is not resolved identifier.

Any idea how to convert item cids to ids?
I made a map converter, but I didn't include cid -> id convertation yet.

In this link is only
Game Server

Login Server - missing

Query Manager - missing

Database Scheme - missing

I founded links on older posts but this OTCloud is not working, even can't register or login to account

https://otland.net/threads/realots-7-7-cipsoft-files.243786/page-8

Try to login with other browser to the cloud.

On side note anyone successfully connected with OTClient to this? I've updated RSA key but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick. XTEA encryption errors on gameserver join.

Try to login with other browser to the cloud.

On side note anyone successfully connected with OTClient to this? I've updated RSA key but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick. XTEA encryption errors on gameserver join.

as I said in previous post, i can't register new account in cloud. I was trying in IE, Chrome and Mozilla.
When i trying register new account it's switching me back to login screen and then when i trying use those login and password it's says: Authentication failed

Ok so after more hours of digging assembler - skill rates are totally adjustable ^_^.

proof of concept - that would translate to 10x on rookgard:
https://i.imgur.com/jt5jwRc.gifv

I am also suprised to see that actual percent factors of the skills for each vocations are actually right matched in otserv. Not sure if actual XP table of skills is since I've not bothered much to check on that one.

Where could be the problem? lib files?

root@debian:~/game/bin# ./game
Tibia Game-Server
(c) by CIP Productions, 2003.

InitLog: Kann Protokoll game nicht anlegen.
error.log: InitLog: Kann Protokoll game nicht anlegen.
InitSignalHandler: 21 Signalhandler eingerichtet (Soll=28)
Verwende eigene Stacks.
Starte Game-Server...
Pid 1908 - horche an Port 7172
InitLog: Kann Protokoll netload nicht anlegen.
error.log: InitLog: Kann Protokoll netload nicht anlegen.
Warte auf Clients...
TReadScriptFile::eek:pen: Kann Datei /game/dat/objects.srv nicht �ffnen.
error.log: TReadScriptFile::eek:pen: Kann Datei /game/dat/objects.srv nicht �ffnen.
Fehler 2: No such file or directory.
error.log: Fehler 2: No such file or directory.
Initialisierungsfehler: Cannot open script-file
error.log: Initialisierungsfehler: Cannot open script-file

Ok so after more hours of digging assembler - skill rates are totally adjustable ^_^.

proof of concept - that would translate to 10x on rookgard:
https://i.imgur.com/jt5jwRc.gifv

I am also suprised to see that actual percent factors of the skills for each vocations are actually right matched in otserv. Not sure if actual XP table of skills is since I've not bothered much to check on that one.
Nice find! What tools do you use to find everything?

Back